Save on Commercial Insurance
We’ve Got Your Business Covered
Get Competitive Business Insurance Quotes Here!
Could one major loss put you out of business?
Managing a profitable business is no easy task. There are always unexpected expenses and setbacks. Fortunately, business insurance helps you minimize the financial impact of common exposures. Without insurance, one major loss could put you out of business.
What risks does business insurance cover?
While there are many types of business insurance to cover a wide range of industry-specific exposures, below are a few of the most common:
Commercial Auto Insurance
- Coverage for vehicles used for commercial purposes
- Cars, vans, trucks, trailers
- Liability, physical damage, specialized
General Liability Insurance
- Offers protection for third party claims against your business such as bodily injury and property damage.
- Property insurance covers your building, equipment or inventory if it is damaged by a covered cause of loss, or if you experience a loss due to theft.
Workers Compensation Insurance
- Benefits to employees for illnesses and injuries on the job
- Required for almost every state
- Protects your business from legal exposure